Wednesday, August 10, 2011

About Me

Welcome to the Seattle Spanker's blog.  I'm a guy living in Seattle who has been into spanking his whole life.  I prefer to top (M/f) but I'll bottom with the right person.  Right now I don't have a spanking partner.  I'm very new to Seattle and haven't met the right person yet.  I'm a white collar professional, but my job gives me time to enjoy this side of my life too.

The purpose of this blog is for me to share my spanking stories with you.  I've got a couple of long stories already written, and I'm working on some shorter ones too.  If I'm not writing a spanking story, then I'm thinking up a new spanking story.  This is also a place where I can discuss my thoughts on spanking; and hopefully, hear your comments and ideas.

As a top, I like relationship based spanking play.  I don't spank to see how hard I can hit someone's bottom.  I like to spank because of the relationship it creates between the top and the bottom.  You'll notice that my stories often involve a compassionate aspect, where the spanker is doing it to help the spankee.

 I usually write domestic or educational scenes into my story, where the spanker genuinely wants to keep the spankee from making future mistakes.  I don't write age play, all of my characters are over 18; because, I don't like the element of non-consent. My characters always have the implicit choice to walk out, but it's in their best interests to take the spanking and learn their lesson. I also like to explore the psychological elements of a spanking whether it is Parent/child, Teacher/student, Husband/wife, etc.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment